- ultra light race tent
- extremely compact
- can be pitched in about 2 minutes
- possible to pitch inner tent alone
- centered foot end pole to optimize space
- integrated adjustable floor webbing with rings
- ultra lightweight reflective Dyneema guy rope 1.2 mm
- 3 extra guy rope attachment options for more strength
- arches and 2 mesh ventilations to optimise airflow
- comes with a free bonus pack incl. pegs, guy ropes etc.
- Weight 500g
- Flysheet 1600mm HH
- Ground sheet 3500m HH
- Pack size: 11 x 22cm
2017 Award Winner
The OMM event demands a tent that can survive storm force conditions. At the end of October you and your tent will take a battering. Having a tent you can rely on allows you to focus on taking care of your self. The Lofoten’s award winning design and ultralight race weight make it perfect for those looking for those looking to save every gram.
How to pitch?
The Lofoten is quick and easy to pitch in challenging conditions. Nordisk say it can be pitched in 2 minutes using the single pole, pin pegs in the 3 guy ropes and single box pole. The super lightweight also packs down into it’s own pocket.