Sample Merdiain Zip (W) Blue, M
Who’s built like a beanpole? This one’s for you!
This Meridian Zip (lightly insulated running top) is a pre-production sample. The fabric has a 2-way stretch, but, on this particular item, the sleeves were cut in the wrong direction. The result is that there isn’t much room for you to flex those biceps, but if you’ve got long, skinny arms, it’ll work fantastically.
The Bi-Polar high wicking fabric provides massive amounts of stretch and features a hidden mitt to protect the back of your hand and knuckles when required. The front venting zip increases the effective temperature range whilst the seamless flat lock shoulders provide comfortable points of contact when carrying a pack. A brushed interior finish gives a very soft touch for next to skin use as a first layer in winter activities or it is also a perfect light fleece for use as a light warmth layer over a t-shirt in all year use.
OMM refurbished products…
· Have been washed and reproofed (if appropriate)
· Have been repaired to a high standard where necessary, by our in-house repair team.
· May include customer/retailer returns, and are sold as used items.
· May also include ex-demo or sample products and as such may not exactly match production models but still perform as intended.
· Are inspected and assessed by our team of experts and are deemed suitable for continued performance use as per their original manufacture.
· Are sold with a limited 6-month warranty which covers both manufacture and any repairs. If you have any questions regarding your warranty or your product, please get in touch.
Please note that all product photos are stock images and do not include any repairs as described above.