- extremely light weight yet spacious and durable
- integrated tarp
- no compromise on comfort
- 10D nylon rip stop fly sheet fabric
- magnetic ‘quick-snap’ door closure
- Integrated tarp conversion
- storage pocket
- weight includes inner tent, fly sheet, poles and corner poles
- Weight 950g
- Flysheet 2000mm HH
- Ground sheet 8000m HH
- Pack size: 12 x 41cm
- Wind test: 17.5m/s
Storm force 8 approved
The OMM event demands a tent that can survive storm force conditions. At the end of October you and your tent will take a battering. Having a tent you can rely on allows you to focus on taking care of your self. We’re very happy with the performance of the Telemark in these conditions and happy to recommend it for the October event. You can watch the wind test of the Telemark here..
How to pitch?
The Telemark 2 is quick and easy to pitch in challenging conditions. The single hoop pole and 6 pegs attached to pre threaded box poles are make the Telemark simple for a one man pitch. The inner can be packed attached to cut down pitch time further.