12 Litre training & race pack
The Ultra 12 is designed for training and racing. The 12 litre volume gives you space for daily use, with key features required for Ultra and mountain racing.
The simplicity of design and reliability of the construction has made the Ultra range a firm favourite among commuters, both running and cycling.
Designed to carry loads between 3-6kg, with a waist belt for added stability. The Ultra 12 features a single, large, zipped opening, EVA padded shoulder harness and large waist belt pockets. Ideally suited for multiday races and hill days where extra kit is required.
- LEANWEIGHT chassis
- UGR – Universal Gear Rail
- Lightweight mesh yolk shoulder harness
- Reflective detailing
- Zipped pocket on front
- One zipped belt pocket
- Stretch mesh side bottle pockets
- LEANWEIGHT MSC Compatible
- Adjustable chest strap with integrated whistle
- Removable back padding to achieve LEANWEIGHT
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Hydration bladder tube can be routed over or under shoulder
- OTMA (On the Move Accessibility)
- Link System compatible – OMM I Gamy and Chest Pouches
- Active Fit
SIMPLE DESIGN SAVES WEIGHT AND TIME
The Ultra Range is designed with simplicity at its core, letting you get on with your run.
LARGE ZIP OPENING FOR EASE OF ACCESS
The main compartment is accessed via a large zip that lets you easily pack and unpack.
STABLE AND COMFORTABLE
Using the Patented Leanweight Chassis, the load remains stable on the runner’s back with no rub points or hotspots caused by excessive movement.